Cluster training allows local settings to get together to share the cost of an in-person, three hour training workshop covering any of our music programmes. This motivating and energising training is a great opportunity to network with your local peers and gives participants the confidence to take the lead when they return to their setting, sharing what they have learned and implementing exciting new music activities. Cluster training can also be funded by a local authority.
What to expectBoogie Mites training covers the why and the how of active music-making. In a hands-on, active session you will:
- Explore neuroscience evidence linking music to early years development
- Discover how music supports learning across the EYFS
- Have fun singing, dancing and drumming as you learn new songs
- Gain ideas for easy to make instruments and props
- Discuss intent, implementation and impact planning
Age and Topic Specific
Training can cover any one of our 7 programmes:
- Baby Programme (Birth to crawling)
- Teenies (Crawling to 2 years)
- Minis (2 to 3 years)
- School Ready Literacy (3 to 5 years)
- School Ready Maths (3 to 5 years)
- Healthy Living (3 to 5 years)
- SEN (Early years and older children)
Fill out the Training Enquiry Form and we can help you choose the best programme to meet the needs of your organisation.
Northumberland County Council gets school ready!
Northumberland Early Years Advisory team wanted to support settings with developing children’s pre-phonics skills. Boogie Mites were asked to lead cluster training around our School Ready Programme with participating settings funding training with their EYPP budget. Of the 50 practitioners attending, 95% felt that they had gained a better understanding of how music supports Letters and Sounds Phase 1, more than 90% felt confident to deliver the programme in their settings and 100% felt that the training had been valuable.
Read the full case study here.
Now it’s your turn! Complete the Training Enquiry Form and start your Boogie Mites journey.