Lifetime license to use the programme in your setting:
- Downloadable MP3’s of 25 catchy, new songs: Tried-and-tested for instant engagement.
- Printable flashcards for every song. Each at-a-glance flashcard gives resources required, delivery tips, lyrics. Keep it by you the first few times you deliver a song.
- Downloadable practitioner notes: Links to early years development for each song.
- An optional physical pack can be purchased (at checkout) for an additional £30 plus VAT, including:
- A CD of 25 fabulous songs based on well loved theme
- At-a-glance A5 flash cards teaching tips and lyrics
One year access to online music training for your whole team:
CustomerHub hosted digital training course and resources, enabling fully self-paced training course to be available for all staff and refresher/extension training for existing staff:
- Four part neuromusical evidence video series presented by Dr. Anita Collins
- Introduction video covering the programme links to early years development and an overview of the self-paced training and programme resources
- Five training modules covering all aspects of how to implement each of the songs
- Summary video considering supporting and observing progression, intent, implementation and evaluation
- Videos of each song delivered in a setting: modelling effective delivery
- Fun “Instructor” style videos of each song designed to get your whole team involved with delivering our music programmes or use them with your children to help them and you to get to know each song and how to introduce it for maximum engagement
One year access to 12 webinars offering early years music provision CPD:
- All staff can attend Boogie Mites monthly webinars covering different aspects of music and early years development/practice. Available as a recording for one week following live webinar. This training is designed to ensure that your staff music training continues to be extended; boosting confidence, ideas, resources, musicality and knowledge – find out more here
One year access to programme support as required:
- Including video calls to support training access and programme implementation
NOTE: This product has an annually renewable element
Annually renewable practitioner support and digital resources package:
Charged at £150+VAT per nursery per year, invoiced annually on anniversary of upgrade – this includes:
- One year access for all staff to attend Boogie Mites monthly webinars offering CPD covering different aspects of music and early years development/practice. This training is designed to ensure that your staff music training continues to be extended; boosting confidence, ideas, musicality and knowledge
- Digital hosting fee for CustomerHub hosted digital training course and resources, enabling fully self-paced training course to be available for new staff and refresher/extension training for existing staff
- Ongoing upgrades to online resources
- Individual nursery support as required – including video calls to support training access and programme implementation
“Great course that is easy to follow at your own pace. It was lovely to learn some new engaging songs that were easy to follow, fun and the children really do respond to them.” Sue Michaels, Little Bears, St. John’s Primary School, Woking
Listen to clips of the songs:
NOTE on annual subscription renewal:
If the practitioner training music package subscription fee is not renewed, access to the digital training materials and monthly webinars will no longer be available. However, your setting retains a license to continue to use the programme songs.
NOTE on access to digital product content:
Access digital products via our CustomerHub directly from our website with your dedicated login. After purchasing this product, you will receive an email from [email protected] with your login details.