The Boogie Mites Healthy Living Music and Movement Programme is aimed at families with children 3 to 5 years and provides a great way to get everyone in more physical activity and to develop healthy habits. This collection of 19 fun and funky songs was created as a part of the UK government’s ‘Change For Life’ strategy to help families achieve a healthier lifestyle. The fun funky songs are easy to learn and will help you involve children and families to develop the healthy habits that they can benefit from for the rest of their lives.
- Promote healthy eating with fun songs
- Encourage exercise with music and movement
- Make brushing teeth fun
- Introduce vegetable growing activities
- Explore nature through music
- Take the hard work out of planning
- Have fun every day
The digital programme:
Access via our CustomerHub directly from our website with your dedicated login. After purchasing this product, you will receive an email from [email protected] with your login details.
- Downloadable MP3s of 19 songs
- Online access to training videos covering the scientific research linking music to child development and videos of each song being delivered in a setting so you can model effective delivery
- Downloadable practitioner notes with guidance for delivery and progression and explanation of how each music activity supports the EYFS
If you choose to add the physical pack at checkout you will also receive:
- A CD of 19 songs
- At-a-glance A5 card practitioner notes with guidance for delivery and progression and explanation of how each music activity supports the EYFS
Listen to clips of the songs included in this programme:
Any digital products you purchase from our online shop will be accessed via our CustomerHub which is a password protected membership site enabling us to provide you with digital content. After purchasing this product, you will receive an email from [email protected] with access details.