Discover an inspirational tool for stimulating early communication skills and sensory awareness in babies from birth to crawling. This training solution is designed for practitioners working with the very youngest children from birth to one. Covering lively songs to get babies moving to gentle lullabies for quiet times, the Boogie Mites trainers will show how you can integrate music into your daily routine.
- Gain the skills to lead music activities with confidence
- Use funky new songs to encourage early language development and listening skills
- Make sensory and musical props using everyday objects
- Take the hard work out of planning
- Link your music making to EYFS areas of learning
- Encourage Mums/carers to engage, interact and stimulate their babies with music
- Have fun and discover how you can use songs and nursery rhymes to create different moods
The digital programme:
Access via our CustomerHub directly from our website with your dedicated login. After purchasing this product, you will receive an email from [email protected] with your login details.
- Downloadable MP3’s of 21 songs
- Online access to training videos covering the scientific research linking music to early child development and videos of each song being delivered in a setting so you can model effective delivery
- Downloadable practitioner notes with guidance for delivery and progression and explanation of how each music activity supports the EYFS
If you choose to add the physical pack you will also receive:
- A CD containing 21 songs
- At-a-glance A5 card practitioner notes with guidance for delivery and progression and explanation of how each music activity supports the EYFS
Listen to clips of the songs included in this programme:
Any digital products you purchase from our online shop will be accessed via our CustomerHub which is a password protected membership site enabling us to provide you with digital content. After purchasing this product, you will receive an email from [email protected] with access details.