This music programme has been developed for use by EYA member voluntary parent and toddler groups for parents and their children aged 0 to 3 years. Discover songs you and your groups can enjoy together and boost language, social and physical skills, enhance bonding, whilst having fun and supporting babies and toddlers early development.
- Have fun and discover how you can use Boogie Mites songs to create fun toddler group sessions
- Use funky new songs to encourage early language development and listening skills
- Encourage parents and carers to engage, interact and stimulate their babies and toddlers with music
The digital programme:
- Downloadable MP3’s of 16 songs
- Online access to videos of each song being delivered in a setting so you can model effective delivery
- Downloable lyrics file to help you learn the lyrics and become confident to deliver the songs in your group
- Example workshop plans for six weeks of baby and toddler group music sessions
Any digital products you purchase from our online shop will be accessed via our CustomerHub which is a password protected membership site enabling us to provide you with digital content. After purchasing this product, you will receive an email from [email protected] with access details.