This music programme of original songs, traditional rhymes and activities has been developed for use by parents with children from crawling to 2 years to enhance bonding, whilst having fun and supporting their toddlers early development:
- Encourages parents to engage, interact, entertain and stimulate their child through musical activities
- Widens your repertoire and gives confidence to enjoy singing and making up rhymes throughout the day
- Empowers parents to support development across all 7 areas of the EYFS with a focus on the 3 Prime Areas:
- Social, Emotional and Emotional development
- Communication and Language development
- Physical development
The digital programme:
Access via our CustomerHub directly from our website with your dedicated login. After purchasing this product, you will receive an email from [email protected] with your login details.
- Downloadable MP3’s of 22 songs
- Video content of six music sessions covering songs from this programme being delivered by a Boogie Mites teacher
Listen to clips of the songs included in this programme:
Any digital products you purchase from our online shop will be accessed via our CustomerHub which is a password protected membership site enabling us to provide you with digital content. After purchasing this product, you will receive an email from [email protected] with access details.