Fun, Easy & Effective
Boogie Mites provide self-paced training packages for our 3 core music programmes which can be purchased from our shop. The packages includes:
• Neuromusical evidence video series presented by Dr Anita Collins
• Introduction video covering links to early years development and an overview of the self-paced training and programme resources
• Five training modules covering all aspects of how to implement each of the songs and video of the songs in action
• Summary video considering supporting and observing progression, intent, implementation and evaluation
• Digital programme resources
Live Online Support to Guide TraineesBoogie Mites can provide a trainer to lead an exclusive start and end of course Zoom training session for your team, and a community chat group to guide them through the training modules over a 6 week training period. Our trainer will provide the overview of the programme, the motivation and guidance to get the course started, running through the resources available to them, provide remote support, and wrap up with a final zoom session to discuss implementation and evaluation. This support can be bespoke for your team and delivered in collaboration.
Topic Based Live Online Training
Boogie Mites offer evening live zoom training sessions covering various topical themes. We regularly partner with early years consultants to share their subject expertise, along with a Boogie Mites trainer linking music into different areas of early years development.
The workshops cover a few Boogie Mites songs as part of the training, and you receive access to these songs and related digital resources after the workshop.
Book our Training WorkshopsTopics include:
• Music and Literacy
• Music and Maths
• Music, Mood and Mental Health
• Music and Schematic play
• Music and Healthy Living
• Music and Parent involvement
*Pre-order Self-Paced Digital Training Programmes
We are currently upgrading the self-paced training packages for each of our 3 core music programmes.
They will be launched and available from January 24th 2022.
You can pre-order at a 15% discounted price before this launch date.
Click on the programme you wish to pre-order to find out more: