Some of you may have noticed that we are starting the new academic year with a shiny new website!
Free song download
Yes, we have been working hard over the summer months on website upgrade and we are pretty pleased with it. So pleased in fact, that we want to give everyone a present – if you visit our homepage you can download a FREE Boogie Mites song.
‘Let’s Tap a Word’ is one of our most popular songs to use with rhythm sticks (if you don’t have sticks you can clap the rhythm) just pop in a few details into the form on the homepage to get your free download.
So what can you find when you visit the new website?
The old version of the website has been with us since Boogie Mites began all those years ago and we thought it was about time for an upgrade so we can provide both early years practitioners and parents with valuable information they need about Boogie Mites and music in the early years.
So please do have a browse
- Read about how Boogie Mites began, our ethos and why we believe in the brain boosting power of music and movement in the early years
- Find out about the scientific evidence that shows that including active music making in your setting can provide one of the richest learning environments there is to boost early years brain development
- Browse and shop all our programmes and song collections
- Find out more about our different services including practitioner training, parent education courses, early years setting workshops and parent/child classes
- Read our latest news and find out about new Boogie Mites products
- Access free song and resource downloads
- Find out about Boogie Mites in your area and how you can become a Boogie Mites franchisee
We hope you like our new look, let us know if you have any feedback [email protected] and enjoy your free download of ‘Let’s Tap a Word’.