Prepare to be amazed at the power of music.
Join us in the second week of August, for five short FREE daily music sessions for children aged 2-5 years and their grown-ups. Learn how to boost children’s focus, attention, listening, sound processing and motor skills through fun music activities.
From 7th-11th August, boost children’s focus, attention, listening, sound processing and motor skills through the magic of daily music practise:
- Interactive music making fun for you and your child.
- Music games and linked craft activities to engage children.
- Harness the power of music to create smiling faces and dancing feet.
Cover two songs with linked activities and see just how much your child can develop through daily music practise in just 5 days.
FREE one-month sign up to 18 Boogie Mites song videos, via our brand new app!
SPACES ARE LIMITED, so sign up here today!
Register to join live and have access to watch the recording later: http://www.boogiemites.co.uk/five-day-challenge/
Boogie Mites Subscription App: Building Strong Foundations For Literacy Through Music
- Topical Tunes: Boogie Mites action and percussion songs covering inspiring themes that explore the world through music.
- Musical Poems: Internationally renowned children’s author Michael Rosen poems put to music by Boogie Mites and interpreted with dance.
- Phonics Fun: Expert storyteller Rohini Vij letter sound nonsense rhymes put to music by Boogie Mites and interpreted with role play.
- One month free access to 18 music video activities.
- £5.99 monthly subscription to access 66 music activities.
Subscribe here: http://www.boogiemites.co.uk/shop/boogie-mites-app/