- You are here
- Get Ready For School With Music - Letters and Sounds, Phase One (2 to 5yrs)
- 12th February 2017 - Licensees Bring Boogie Mites To Berkshire, Dorset and New Forest!
Get Ready For School With Music - Letters and Sounds, Phase One (2 to 5yrs)
Breathe life into the Letters and Sounds Curriculum with this extensive collection of original songs and music activities to support listening and speaking skills AND develop confidence and social skills.
“Excellent. Very interactive, physical, great resource, super ‘feel good factor’ for everyone taking part. It will impact on all areas of learning but especially PSED and CLLD. An innovative approach to music in Early Years.” Martine Horvath, East Sussex Early Years Advisor
"The programme is such a fun and exciting way of developing speech and language skills and really helps children to listen and respond. Boogie Mites songs provide a valuable opportunity for self expression and creativity within the foundation stage setting." Alison Prismal, Foundation Stage Advisory Teacher.
· ‘Sanjana started couting the words like SAN- JA- NA, BA- NA-NA’. The course is very useful and educative and helps sociability and communication skills’ Parent- P. Gieetha, Orchard Children's Centre
Both children and parents enjoy taking part and the staff love singing the Boogie Mites songs, they are so uplifting. Lisa Cassidy, Castle Hill Children's Centre, Croydon.
- Engaging children with original songs and inclusive activities
- Supporting Letters and Sounds, Phase One with music activities
- Laying strong foundations for language and literacy development
- Bringing music into everyday learning and play
- Developing your confidence in leading music based activities
- Recycling everyday objects to make props and instruments
- Determining strategies for parent-child shared learning
- Enjoying an uplifting, motivating music resource
· ‘(Since doing this course)I have seen my child singing a lot with confidence, role playing with friends and playing schools. I found the course really helpful’. Parent- Margo Loades, Orchard Children's Centre
Are you an Early Years Setting? We can deliver a parent-child shared learning course, including evaluation tools to measure impact. Click here for more information.
Are you a Nursery? We can deliver music sessions Click here for more information.