- You are here
- Bestseller: School Ready Skills - Complete DVD Training Pack
- 12th February 2017 - Licensees Bring Boogie Mites To Berkshire, Dorset and New Forest!
Bestseller: School Ready Skills - Complete DVD Training Pack
Do you want to:
- Re-energise your music provision with funky new songs and music activities?
- Take the hard work out of planning with easy to use teacher note cards
- Engage children with fun, inclusive music activities?
- Support sound recognition and phonemic awareness?
- Lay strong foundations for language and literacy development?
Then We Have Just The Thing For You!
The Boogie Mites Music and Movement Programme to Support School Ready Skills is, “A fun and exciting way of developing speech and language skills that really helps children learn to listen and respond.” (Alison Prismal, Foundation Stage Advisory Teacher, Portsmouth)
Now With Added Training DVD!
To Help You Make The Most Of Music
Several settings in my area include Boogie Mites in their planning, highlighting the learning intentions by linking the songs to the EYFS using the cards to support. I observed some children singing Bangedy Bang Bang outside on an upturned water butt; the joy on the children’s faces doing it together as a group was wonderful to see. Vikki Reader, Early Years Advisory Teacher, Isle of Wight
What’s in the pack?
- Training DVD covering the 7 aspects of Letters and Sounds Phase One and how to support these with music activities.
- Practitioner notes that link the songs and activities to the Letters and Sounds guidance and to the EYFS
- Videos of the songs in action to help you deliver the songs in your setting
- CD of all 21 songs on the programme
- Tips for delivery and progression
Simply click on the BUY NOW tab to make your purchase and develop your confidence to include active music making in your daily practice.
Keep On Boogie-ing!