- You are here
- Minis Programme (crawlers to 3yrs)
- 12th February 2017 - Licensees Bring Boogie Mites To Berkshire, Dorset and New Forest!
Minis Programme (crawlers to 3yrs)
The Boogie Mites Minis Programme is designed to allow crawlers to 3yrs to develop across the 3 Prime areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage, through participation in active music making, craft and percussion play.
“The format is wonderful and the songs appeal to both children and their parents. Every parent has said that following the course they have seen a vast improvement in all areas of the child’s development.” Hannah Thomas, Project Worker, Fratton Children’s Centre, Portsmouth
“My son and I love the format of the workshops and the new Boogie Mites songs, we regularly find ourselves singing the songs together at home and talking about the Boogie Mites classes.” Dad attending Brambles Children’s Centre
- Engage children whilst learning with original and inspiring songs
- Bring music into everyday learning and play using home-made props and instruments
- Discover the power of music to encourage listening and language development
- Develop your confidence in leading music based activities
- Determine strategies for parent-child shared learning
- Enjoy a music resource which you will find uplifting, motivating and will be enthused to lead
How can you bring this music and movement programme to your setting?
Are you a Children's centre? Boogie Mites can deliver shared learning taster sessions and 6 week courses for families at your centre, including evaluation tools to measure impact. Click here for more information.
Are you a Nursery? Boogie Mites can deliver a course of music and craft sessions covering this programme. Click here for more information.
Are you an Early Years Practitioner? You can train to lead this programme in-house. Click here for more information.
CD packs for your setting? Click here to go to our online Music Shop